AC Lotus 98T @ Silverstone - Thu 31st July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good race guys! Came into this with the objective to not hit a wall, and I qualified 1st?! And finished 3rd. I am amazed. Really good race, thanks guys and well done @Olly Stevenson ! :)

All sorts of things were great about this race! The Lotus made for great tactical racing.

Also, sorry again @Cayd Breslin
Just noticed that I forgot to close a muted twitch.tv stream that ate up my bandwidth. That probably caused my lag :(

Well that was quite a challenge :D

Although I was far from the pace of the fastest guys and didn't have any real battles, I managed to finish 5th and have only one minor slide on my first race longer than 10 laps.

Coming from public servers this really shows a new side of multiplayer racing, good driving and in the same time careful and respectfull, how it should be. Will defenitely attend more club races!

Decent race, starting to become more consistent with every event..also, i have to point out that the community is very helpful and nice. Congrats to all that finished, you are a winner just for taming the car(relatively speaking) :)

Video highlights from my point of view. Made many mistakes but it was fun!

Assetto Corsa MP - Lotus 98T at Silverstone (highlights)
Cool video you made there and great driving.
That little fight starting at 5:40 was nice though, on one side i didn't want to ram in someone on my first club race, but on the other hand I didn't want to give up the place to easily :p Insane btw to see how much time you win over me on certain corners and braking points, back to practice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back