Lotus 98T @ Monza

Hey guys,

just wanted to share my Monza setup with you. Didn't change that much apart from the gears and a few other things (i only use 5 gears here), because the default setup works quite good for me.

I drove the current RSR world record with that setup, but i think the aliens can easily go 1-2 seconds faster (usually my pace is 1-3 secs off the wr) :).

Greetings

Attachments

• Lotus 98t Monza Hotlap.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 2,529
nice... i prefere the back more stable, so I decreased front wing to 5 and made front cambers -2,2
Just did a 1:28... yesterday was 1:35

Last edited:

1.25.5, not going to give you the setup but its basicaly benises, just using 6th gear, little bit more agressive suspension and 65% power coast which puts the car more on the edge but allows for better corner exits. As video description says and as benis said, real aliens can go 1.24 for sure

Not sure if its my DFGT wheel i usually lose lot of time doing especially the 2nd chicane ... 50% brake bias will make my car move left right while hard braking, i have to do like 52% :poop:

I used 48% bias for that setup :p just got to stabilise with gas once it comes around, its good to time the rear coming around when you are blipping for downshifts anyway so its seamless. and dont need much steering input either if you are using rear brakes to turn the car in. karting physics :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%