Lotus 98 T

roberto63

Premium
Ciao chiedo un vostro aiuto se per favore potete indicarmi dove posso trovare la Lotus 98T la macchina completa ho guardato tutta la sezione del download ma senza risultato ho solo trovato le skins ho provato anche su ASR Formula ma anche qui niente... VI ringrazio Ciao

no so se fa parte del gioco io all'interno di assetto corsa non ce l'ho e per questo che chiedo dove poterla trovare

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

no so se fa parte del gioco io all'interno di assetto corsa non ce l'ho e per questo che chiedo dove poterla trovare

Classic Team Lotus.

Classic-Team-lotus-logo.gif

Not in my system either. There is a folder AC/content/cars/lotus_98t but the car is not detected inside the game. Integrity check done. I have never seen it. Only available cars are the Lotus 25, 49 and 72....:(

OK, but do you guys at least see all 4 squares/slots with the cars on the "Classic Lotus" screen, but one of them is empty, or do you see only 3 slots? Because if it's the first case, going to options and using "clear car preview" button should fix it.

OK, but do you guys at least see all 4 squares/slots with the cars on the "Classic Lotus" screen, but one of them is empty, or do you see only 3 slots? .
In my case i only see 3 slots in classic lotus screen (25,49,72) but I just discovered where my Lotus 98t is....found it in the screen of FIA 1986 mod. End of the mystery, i hope;)
Thank you!

In my case i only see 3 slots in classic lotus screen (25,49,72) but I just discovered where my Lotus 98t is....found it in the screen of FIA 1986 mod. End of the mystery, i hope;)
Thank you!

If you installed that skinpack (F1 1986 mod) by authors instructions you deleted the 98t's original ui folder (and original skins) and replaced it with the one from the skinpack, hence Lotus 98t is not under Lotus Classics but F1 1986 instead. Integrity check will get the original ui files and place the car to the correct class. Incase you want to get it back.

Edit. Oh and I had completely missed that skinpack. Thanks for letting me know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back