AC Lotus 49 @ Silverstone - Wed 28 Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Again a connection isssue at the end preventing me from finiching the race. After checking windows logs I found out that the DNS client was causing the issue. Should be good to go for next races.

I also had few problems getting used to racing after a rather lengthy break and also misjudged the grip in the beginning of the race resulting in few touches and a bit of misjudging a gap aswell... :( But pushed on and it was quite fun, even did a PB around 10-13 laps in which was.. interesting :roflmao:

someone crashed me from behind in T3 at the start, after that i was mad and i lost rear and broke the direction, pitted to repair for 1 minute and 40ish seconds, i was already 1 lap down after 1 lap:whistling:.

But i continued and had some fun with @Henri Sinik even tho he was 1 lap in front, we had same pace so we battled, after that i was alone on track and i was bored, and the car was boring also, so i quited

Well it would have been more interesting if we had a full grid, but the car by itself was very exciting!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%