AC Lotus 49 @ Salzburgring - Fri 8th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race you guys are a real friendly bunch, il definatly race again if i spot a good combo in a suitable time :p
I couldnt put it into 1st on the grid so had to change gear when it went green so Sun got the head start, i was trailing him for a good 5 laps, he braked way earlier than me but had the exit speeds so couldnt just drive past, eventually i got next to him on the hairpin after 1st corner and we traveled whole backstraight sidebyside until i swept infront of him for the position hehe. Then was just pushing the times, very great combo to drive, if you get the flow the times just come, especially with evolving track. Got it down to 1.19.5 and opened up RSR app to save the time but it put me off and lost some vital fps so beached it for about 15 seconds but still a nice win. Just feel a bit bad, you guys were all chatting away in the teamspeak and racing eachother with crappy default setups while i was trying 100% on the front :D But i reckon 1.18s are doable with 100% track and some practice so i hope i wasnt too harsh with the pace lol, anyway i hope to race again and feel free to ask any advice about anything driving or setup related at any time, its my pleasure to help :)

Being in front of you was really intense :rolleyes:, and I was 100% pushing every single lap in the race :p Just didn't have the pace with the default setup, was really difficult to drive that's for sure haha

Awesome race guys! :thumbsup: Great win @Risto Kappet, you dominated us haha, awesome battle with you + @Michael Young !

Thanks Chris, Tony & RD!

oZvpCSz.jpg
dayuuuummmm dat camberrrrrr

Sorry bit of a mix up didnt notice it was an Aussie race, was looking forward to it tonight .
It's okay mate, just know that you've now used up your 'dummy' absence for the next 2 months.
If you are absent again within the next two months, without signing out in time, then your license will be revoked for 30 days.

Unfortunately time zone mix ups aren't valid reasons for missing events.
I know they're very common, but it's the users responsibility to know when and where they're racing.

Edit:
Just out of curiosity, where were you looking when you signed up? I only ask because I've had a lot of people in the past say they didn't realise it was an Australian event. But I can't see how that can happen when there's a large, green coloured "AU" prefix before each events title.

Are you signing up via our Calendar?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back