AC Lotus 49 @ Monza '66 - Tuesday 26th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Lotus 49.jpg

Tuesday night racing is here with a historic bang! High speed, high risk, high reward!

So, invite your fellow racers by tagging them with the '@' and see if you're up for the challenge!
  • If you can't book in time please make sure you sign out before 18:00 AEST.
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
  • TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 50% | Penalties: OFF

Cars: Lotus 49
Track: Monza 1966

Booking: 19:00 AEST (30 mins)
Practice:
19:30 AEST (30 mins)
Qualifying:
20:00 AEST (15 mins)
Race:
20:15 AEST (25 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins. FUN IS KING!

Entry List:
  1. Evan Spall
  2. Aidan Keranen (Maybe)
  3. Nick Milton
  4. Justin Talent
  5. Vacant
  6. Vacant
  7. Vacant
  8. Vacant
  9. Vacant
  10. Vacant
  11. Vacant
  12. Vacant
  13. Vacant
  14. Vacant
  15. Vacant
  16. Vacant
  17. Vacant
  18. Vacant
  19. Vacant
  20. Vacant
  21. Vacant
  22. Vacant
  23. Vacant
  24. Vacant
  25. Vacant

Last edited:
im arround, first timer,
do i log onto teamspeak first for password?

5.00 pm aest
Hi Nick, welcome to club races :)

The server password is given out via teamspeak, so yep, you'll need to be on TeamSpeak first before you can book into the server. If you need help with TeamSpeak just give us a shout, and I can help you out :)

As the event information states, this event starts 19:00 AEST, which is 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Additionally, please make sure you've read all the RaceDepartment club racing rules, which can be found above in the original post. You also need to set your Assetto Corsa profile name to your full real name before you book into the server.

Hi Nick, welcome to club races :)

The server password is given out via teamspeak, so yep, you'll need to be on TeamSpeak first before you can book into the server. If you need help with TeamSpeak just give us a shout, and I can help you out :)

As the event information states, this event starts 19:00 AEST, which is 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Additionally, please make sure you've read all the RaceDepartment club racing rules, which can be found above in the original post. You also need to set your Assetto Corsa profile name to your full real name before you book into the server.

Thanks chris, yes i meant 7.00. and i have got the RD bookmarked in TS.so should be fine.
have read rules, and do now use my real name,.

must admit im struggling with the server stuff, whenever i go on, i see RD netherlands? but not often an Australian server? just hundreds of others, is the a trick to just getting RD servers up? nd can i change my " nick10" name to my real full name, like you have, i ave nothing to hide :)

must admit im struggling with the server stuff, whenever i go on, i see RD netherlands? but not often an Australian server? just hundreds of others, is the a trick to just getting RD servers up?
The Australian servers don't boot up until the actual start of the event. So it wont be visible in the server browser until 7pm on the dot. Tony however has setup australian practice servers with various combinations that are running almost 24/7. Just search for "sniper", and the password is "sniper".

nd can i change my " nick10" name to my real full name, like you have, i ave nothing to hide :)
You can request a name change here mate :)

Sorry guys, I had to go out this evening. Would have loved to raced with you! I hope you guys had a good time if you were there. Also, thanks @Sun Levi for giving out the password mate :thumbsup:

Only me and @Nick10 showed up lol, we decided not to race :p Instead Nick did some practice with the Formula masters and I was just playing around with some of the road cars :)

Last edited:
I honestly completely forgot about this as I got no reminder via PM that the event was on. RD was completely down late that afternoon though so I guess that might have explained a lack of PM if it continued into the night for us.

I honestly completely forgot about this as I got no reminder via PM that the event was on. RD was completely down late that afternoon though so I guess that might have explained a lack of PM if it continued into the night for us.
Yep sorry about that, not really much I could do unfortunately.
We'll chalk this one up to an anomaly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing