AC Lotus 49 @ Monza '66 - Tue July 22nd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Georg Siebert So does a "No Show" count against our name ? The sign up list was half empty though?!

I got stuck at work, so surely thats understandable.

I should've used my cell phone to "unregister" for the race , but I was too busy.

Sorry again for missing the race.
Yes, multiple no shows are detrimental for your own license.
It doesn't matter what lenght the sign up list is, the organizers of the events expect the people who signed up to be there.
Yes, I understand you being at work, that happens.
I don't make the rules, Morne, I'm there to enforce them.

Well, this was not very good return to racing here at RaceDepartment. I want to apologize for causing the problems in the first lap in second turn. I missed the brake point and also downshifted into wrong gear (from five gear right to first). So again, really sorry.

Well, this was not very good return to racing here at RaceDepartment. I want to apologize for causing the problems in the first lap in second turn. I missed the brake point and also downshifted into wrong gear (from five gear right to first). So again, really sorry.

If it was me you hit in the back........No problem.:thumbsup:. As just as I corrected, there was a crash ahead of me which I dodged to end up in 3rd position.!!:)
After that it went downhill :whistling:. Was desperately trying to keep the car on the black stuff, convinced that the a grip/server setting or something was to blame. THAT is until I stopped driving the car as if it was a Maclaren.!!?? ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing