AC Lotus 49 @ Monza '66 - Sat 12th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
image.jpg

Saturday Night is Open-wheeler night!
"This week we go back to a time before aerodynamics dominated the sport, and the size of a mans' testes was the difference between living and dying."

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Minimum number of sign ups for event to go ahead: 4
Cars: Lotus 49
Track: Monza 1966

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 20 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. David Armstrong
  3. Sun Levi
  4. Noel Spence
  5. Tony Binelli
  6. Jack Trooper
  7. James Scanlan
  8. Rene Membreno
  9. Harry Sohal
  10. Ashley Cowan
  11. Justin Talent
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available

Last edited:
I have no clue what times I can do. I've not run this combo in a loooong time. I think I've only run it once and my best was like a 1:31
But hey, I'm not thinking about times haha. The 49 is just so much fun to drive, I couldn't care less ahah

Yeah man, the last time I ran this combo was like when the game was newly released, I still need to get use to the H shifter + clutch of the G27, 1.29 for me might be possible but no way am I getting into the 28's in time for the race haha

Edit: yeah this car is a joy to drive! Heel toeing is so much fun and exiting corners with slight oversteers is awesome!

Chris sign me. I have no excuse unfortunately. I cannot get my head around no downforce. I can get down to the low 1.30s but will need qualifying to be 1 hour to string a lap together.

i got it in the 1.29s thats with the h shifter
my best was like a 1:31
But hey, I'm not thinking about times haha. The 49 is just so much fun to drive, I couldn't care less ahah
I can get down to the low 1.30s .

You Lads Better thank your lucky stars Just had a bit of a go, best for me is a 1:33:7xx so if i get to race you lads better look out as tail end Jack is lurking at the back, :whistling: One mistake and Jack is the Winner :roflmao::laugh: (One can only hope) :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 451 39.3%