AC Lotus 311 @ Okayama - Wednesday October 16 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
racedepartement_2k-png.318979

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 10/16 for some fun club racing!

Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

Practice Server:
RaceDepartment.com US Practice

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US Race

To find servers search "racedepartment"

Car: Lotus 311

Track: MOD CONTENT
Okayama https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/okayama-international-circuit.15846/
Layout: GP
Track Temps:
24c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =20%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (US): Wednesday 10/16
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. scottiedawg66
  2. Jean-François
  3. BP
  4. Keith_G
  5. Angeltheartist
  6. Douglas Garcia
  7. Keith_G
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot

Last edited:
Hey fellas, I have to postpone this event. the electric utility is cutting power to almost a million customers starting tomorrow due to a wind storm and extreme fire risk....so I will be in a dark house until saturady.....and cannot host or set up a race server :(

Jivesauce

Premium
Hey fellas, I have to postpone this event. the electric utility is cutting power to almost a million customers starting tomorrow due to a wind storm and extreme fire risk....so I will be in a dark house until saturady.....and cannot host or set up a race server :(

I'm sure everyone understands; hope everyone stays safe out there, Scott.

ok dates in thread updated just moved the date out a week. sorry again fellas, I dont expect to have this happen in the future. seems like the power company made a HUGE ERROR taking the circuit out in my area as its under ground, no where near a high fire area and densely populated....

BP

Premium
ok dates in thread updated just moved the date out a week. sorry again fellas, I dont expect to have this happen in the future. seems like the power company made a HUGE ERROR taking the circuit out in my area as its under ground, no where near a high fire area and densely populated....

Glad to hear all is well, as unnecessary as it was. Don't forget to add @Angeltheartist and @DingoStarr to the race

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.7%
  • €3001-5000