AC Lotus 3-Eleven @ Vallelunga - Wednesday 15 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Man, that was a lot of fun. Working out how to get the most out of the car was a real mind boggler, but very satisfying when you get it right (especially drifting through T2 and T3).

Thanks for the clean and exciting races, and thanks to @DrSayers and @Anders Jensen for the nice battles in Race 1!

Race 2 I royally screwed up the start, but a lot of fun coming through the field from 12th(?) to 2nd. Thanks to everyone for the clean race. :thumbsup:

Pfff. Great races especially second one as I finally managed to get the track lines mostly right (still almost 2 secs slower than Chris... seriously no idea how you are so quick).

Sorry for my short temper after a crash in second race but i was i the zone and once my concentration goes, it takes a while to come back. Luckily it did and went from 12th o 8th or 9th which was nice. Some nice battles for position and lovely racing all around. Well done.

CM only saves the second race for me, anyone know how to fix that?
Second race means nothing to me because I lose all of my concentration :laugh:. In race one I can see how I can improve.

Whoever was in front of me by the end of race one, I really thank you for the fight you literally made me a better driver today but maybe I should have let you go sooner :unsure:.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back