AC Lotus 3-Eleven @ Vallelunga - Wednesday 15 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up to this!
tenor.gif

Probably a really stupid question, but as this is my first online race I just wanted to check.

I take it, I just go to the online section of my Content Manager and look for the Racedepartment.com EU PRACTICE LOTUS-3 #04 server and just join?

Probably a really stupid question, but as this is my first online race I just wanted to check.

I take it, I just go to the online section of my Content Manager and look for the Racedepartment.com EU PRACTICE LOTUS-3 #04 server and just join?

If you do not see it? ..then search for "raced" and it will appear ..it is not a stupid question Mark, we were all there m8 at one point :thumbsup:

I don't use CM Mark, but I guess it's the same as std AC.... yes you're on the right server, when you click on the server you'll need the password which you can find here https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/racing-club-teamspeak-passwords.10977/ and you'll need Teamspeak as well, info here: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...eating-a-bookmark-for-race-department.102253/

Hope that helps - and congrats on the best profile pic on RD!:)

EDIT: oops, you already knew:laugh:

If you do not see it? ..then search for "raced" and it will appear ..it is not a stupid question Mark, we were all there m8 at one point :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, hoping I don't make a fool of myself later :laugh:

Hope that helps - and congrats on the best profile pic on RD!:)

Cheers dude, I need to update it, he's a year older now, so have exactly the same picture from the same place, but he's just a bit bigger!!! You see, that's how I justified getting my sim rig, I told my Mrs that it was all for him, I want him to start from a young age!! She actually believed me! :roflmao::D;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back