AC Lotus 2-Eleven GT4 @ Paul Ricard - Wednesday 27th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lotus GT4..
It’s a car I am not bad with which makes a nice change, unfortunately it has always had a big problem with takers if my one cell memory serves me correctly.
Not many go for it ( under stand ably ) when combined with GT4.
I could suggest a load of cars, but we are looking for the majority, not me.
You could try a poll , you could ask, or go with your gut instinct. Which I have a 100% faith in. :)

I've been long hoping someone would put on a race at Laguna Seca.

Not sure what car I'd go for specifically since these always seem to be single manufacturer events.

Maybe a standard Ferrari 458 or Lamborghini Huracan perhaps?

About the car: I did a big test for Rupe in 2017 and in the end we went for this lotus and after some initial love, nobody took part anymore...
I have to say I hate the brakes on this car, the non-gt4 version is a lot more balanced overall but it has a weird clutch engaging sound when not using your real clutch pedal.

About John's "watching a film" quote:
I hope it runs better than the 24 fps of cinema films haha.
But I got what you meant, it seems to be really smooth now!

I sadly can't take part either tonight. Would've loved to race with you guys!

I'm sure I will, but I'm not sure you will find me driving to be quite as much fun :).
I've set myself a deadline of mid June to be racing with others online. Between now and then, lots of practice and watching others to learn from them.
Come on Bertram. This is an ideal race for beginners. Not a lot of other drivers and all are very nice and tolerant guys.

Make sure to use the replay option. You can learn a lot from it by analyzing afterwards!
Also if you not comfortable enough to drive, you can stay in the pit and still record the race for the replay. But racing is so much more fun.

Last edited:
Okay, Add me, please. I'll try to keep my nose clean.
Fuel Limits?
Hi Bertram, glad you're in! Fuel is at 100% so no limits :)

Hi, I was going to wait until Monday for my debut race, but if you guys don't mind a newbie on track, I'm happy to give it a go this evening. I'll do my best to learn the track beforehand and I'll keep out the way as much a possible. :)
Hiya Mark, always great to see new faces, you'll have fun;)

Big welcome to you both and if you've read the first & second posts re names, rules, TS you'll be free to enjoy the races;) If you need help feel free to ask here or/and on TeamSpeak later.

EDIT: To you both, and @MJBTV Mathew..... the race server will go up at about 6:20 UK time this eve, swap over from the practice whenever you want once it's up :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry John - was hoping to be able to join this one but it didn't work out that way today with work. Have a great session though!

Me too @Medilloni . I tried out the car and track as soon as it was announced as it seemed enjoyable and I felt I could do ok, but unfortunatley I just couldn't commit to it tonight. I hope you all had a good race.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%