AC Lotus 2-Eleven GT4 @ Mugello - Saturday 8th August 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
2-11 GT4.jpg

Open-wheeler Saturdays!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AUSTRALIA
Teamspeak Password: Click Here
Racing Club Rules: Click Here

Cars:
Lotus 2-Eleven GT4
Track: Mugello
Weather: Clear | Ambient: 33C | Track: 50C

Booking: 20:00 AEST (30 mins)
Practice:
20:30 AEST (30 mins)
Qualifying:
21:00 AEST (15 mins)
Race:
21:15 AEST (15 laps)

Last edited:
Entry List:
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Włodek Traczyk
  3. Casper
  4. Evan Spall (maybe)
  5. Nick10
  6. Aidan Keranen
  7. Vacant
  8. Vacant
  9. Vacant
  10. Vacant
  11. Vacant
  12. Vacant
  13. Vacant
  14. Vacant
  15. Vacant
  16. Vacant
  17. Vacant
  18. Vacant
  19. Vacant
  20. Vacant
  21. Vacant
  22. Vacant
  23. Vacant
  24. Vacant

Last edited:
@El-ahrairah @Casper
I've changed this event to the 2-Eleven GT4, because quite frankly either of the T125 cars are a preposterous choice of car for a club event. It just isn't a club car, and the 2-11 GT4 is a far more approachable car for everyone.

either car is fine. would have loved the T125 again
T125 is a great car, it's just that very few can people can actually keep the thing on track for more than 2 laps. It's a bit of a handful, so I decided to change to something that is more manageable and that more people can have a fun race with :)

I wouldn't mind a crack either at the T125. Maybe we can get a verbal agreement setup for a decent grid of at least 8 or more when we get together on teamspeak at another event and make a time there and then. Just not between 18th and 25th August please. Back in Bali again.
It's only a one off. We surprised ourselves with pretty clean racing in the FM

I wouldn't mind a crack either at the T125. Maybe we can get a verbal agreement setup for a decent grid of at least 8 or more when we get together on teamspeak at another event and make a time there and then. Just not between 18th and 25th August please. Back in Bali again.
I'm happy to change this back to the T125, it's just I don't think it'll be a fun race for anyone. It's just too tough to drive consistently for most. Most people will be spinning out every other corner and the pace differences will result in like 30 second gaps.

It's only a one off. We surprised ourselves with pretty clean racing in the FM
The T125 is on a totally different level compared to the Formula Master, lol.

I'm happy to change this back to the T125, it's just I don't think it'll be a fun race for anyone. It's just too tough to drive consistently for most. Most people will be spinning out every other corner and the pace differences will result in like 30 second gaps.

The T125 is on a totally different level compared to the Formula Master, lol.
I totally understand mate, that's why I thought if we have a chat during a club run with decent numbers we can see what the response is like and then go with it rather than make an event where no one turns up. @El-ahrairah , @Ashley Cowan and I joined a European server at silverstone one night in the Williams 2009 and had quite a bit of fun
Happy to wait and get some feedback from the crew

In some ways those cars are easier than road cars. I think we need to throw them in mix occasionally. The big difference is the reaction times and concentration needed. They stick so well but boy the corners arrive quickly.
Maybe 2 short races helps with that.

Racing anything at Mugello is freaking cool. I am just gutted there is a Bledisloe Cup match and we have friends coming over.

Fancied the T125, but I'm in , but I still have a PC prob, being sorted but prob not by then , so I could disappear easily, and I don't mean in your mirrors, that's normal.

PC having the i5 4690k replaced with a i7, and the gtx9704gb replaced with gtx9804gb,

I gotta pay cost difference. :( but good :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back