Lot Of Damage

Apps Lot Of Damage 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
met-ita submitted a new resource:

Lot Of Damage - damage

Lot of Damage
This fantastic app spurs you to avoid accidents. For every accident and every time you enter the pits with the broken car, the audio "Now that's a lot of damage" starts. If in qualifying instead you are first part another audio by Sebastian Vettel of his pole of the Mexican GP. Finally when you finish a race another audio starts (Grazie ragazzi ...), always taken by a Seb...

Read more about this resource...

ho tirato due impatti ma non ho sentito phil dire "now that's a lot of damage!"

CHE SUCCEDE?
Puoi mandarmi i log? si trovano inDocuments\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt

Con il nuovo update comunque se vai a sbattere più volte in 1.5s fa partire l'audio solo una volta

hey, i don't know what am I doing wrong, but it's not working. I put the files in the game directory as any other mod, the app shows up in content manager, but there are no sounds. First I thought i need to turn the app on, but it's not listed

hey, i don't know what am I doing wrong, but it's not working. I put the files in the game directory as any other mod, the app shows up in content manager, but there are no sounds. First I thought i need to turn the app on, but it's not listed
is there something strange written in the logs?

Can you send me some logs pls? You can find them in Documents/assetto corsa/logs/py_log.txt
This is what I've found in py_log.txt related to this App:

[lotOfDamage: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/lotOfDamage\lotOfDamage.py", line 4, in <module>
import winsound
ImportError: No module named 'winsound'

Thank you!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%