Apps Lot Of Damage 1.1.2

No permission to download

met-ita

1RPM
Nov 24, 2017
met-ita submitted a new resource:

Lot Of Damage - damage

Lot of Damage
This fantastic app spurs you to avoid accidents. For every accident and every time you enter the pits with the broken car, the audio "Now that's a lot of damage" starts. If in qualifying instead you are first part another audio by Sebastian Vettel of his pole of the Mexican GP. Finally when you finish a race another audio starts (Grazie ragazzi ...), always taken by a Seb...
Read more about this resource...

TL98_RD

75RPM
Dec 11, 2016
ho tirato due impatti ma non ho sentito phil dire "now that's a lot of damage!"

CHE SUCCEDE?

met-ita

1RPM
Nov 24, 2017
ho tirato due impatti ma non ho sentito phil dire "now that's a lot of damage!"

CHE SUCCEDE?
Puoi mandarmi i log? si trovano inDocuments\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt

Con il nuovo update comunque se vai a sbattere più volte in 1.5s fa partire l'audio solo una volta

TL98_RD

75RPM
Dec 11, 2016
Puoi mandarmi i log? si trovano inDocuments\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt

Con il nuovo update comunque se vai a sbattere più volte in 1.5s fa partire l'audio solo una volta
se hai discord te li posso mandare lì

Teimo21

1RPM
May 5, 2020
hey, i don't know what am I doing wrong, but it's not working. I put the files in the game directory as any other mod, the app shows up in content manager, but there are no sounds. First I thought i need to turn the app on, but it's not listed

met-ita

1RPM
Nov 24, 2017
hey, i don't know what am I doing wrong, but it's not working. I put the files in the game directory as any other mod, the app shows up in content manager, but there are no sounds. First I thought i need to turn the app on, but it's not listed
is there something strange written in the logs?