lost my key code....no answer....what should i do now?

i know this is not the right place to report this problem, but first let me explain my situation.....
two month ago i switch from windows 8 to windows 8.1 and i did a fresh installation......unfortunately i did not backup my game stock car extreme folder and i also delete the email with my activation code......so i wrote to sales@reizasudios.com explaining my situation....they answered back to me and told me to ask to racedapartment (i bought my gsc key on this site) and so i did.....i ask support to racedepartment 4/5 times through the "contact us" button but not a single answer.....so i wrote again to reizastudios and i told them rdp didn't answer to me, unfortunately this time also reiza didn't answer me back......so my question is: what should i do now if nobody help me with my problem?....should i buy another key and throw my money out of the window?.....
with this post i hope somedy from racedepartment or reiza will solve my problem because is from february 12 nobody helped me.....
thanks in advance for any reply

i ask support to racedepartment 4/5 times through the "contact us" button but not a single answer
On which dates have you emailed us? Haven't seen any requests coming in. We normally answer emails within a day.

Do me a favor and send me a pm with your paypal transaction number and date and ill resend the code.

Also have you checked the email we have sent you the first time you have purchased the game?

On which dates have you emailed us? Haven't seen any requests coming in. We normally answer emails within a day.

Do me a favor and send me a pm with your paypal transaction number and date and ill resend the code.

Also have you checked the email we have sent you the first time you have purchased the game?
i accidentaly deleted the mail with the activation code when i purchased:(....give 5 minutes and i will answer your pm.
edit: i see now you already give me the original puchase mail with the activation code.....thanks a lot for your support......also thanks @Nox who tagged you and helped me to solve my problem :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years