Lost connection

Who can help me with the following problem.
When starting a race will it happen that someone gets lost connection. Maybe a windows 7 problem.
Then I restart the server, but then again the qualification is not correct.
What can I do about it.

Thanks for help here,

Peter
(is there also an admin function like Rfactor?)

I have several dedi's running, on both win7 and XP. I have not yet heard any complaints simular to your problem description. You could try to disable the IP V6 in the config of your network. That might help.

Or his saying that when he cycles the sessions back to qualy to get that disconnected player a chance to rejoin, the qualification order gets messed up. Google translate, i can tell by the pixels..

Solution: Make everybody remember their grid positions or write it down. Vote/cycle back to qualy session and start from the back of the grid. Make every driver drive one by one the wrong way to get them disqualified. The order they get the DQ will be the order of the starting grid.

Kennett's solution isn't just off the top of his head. RD has restarted races to pick up a dropped driver before! I think in the ATCC League, everyone just sat still while the server was cycled thru to the next Q session. No one would go out, we would pick up the lost driver and go onto warmup. The one driver that lost a connection was misplaced but better than not racing. This only worls well if everyone knows the procedure ahead of time and knows when its being done[teamspeak imperative]!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%