Lost a Kunos car on Assetto Corsa

In one of the updates recently released for the Ferrari Esports held on Assetto Corsa, my AC decided to completely eliminate the Kunos Mercedes nominated ks_mercedes_190_evo2. Now I really don't want to validate the files using Steam because my AC is deeply modded. Can someone contact me on private and send me the original folder of the car?

Reverification of a game's cache does not delete any custom content added to the game; it only restores the original files that have been modified or removed.

For example, verification *won't* delete an unpacked data folder for a Kunos car, but it *will* restore a packed Kunos ACD if that unpacked data has been edited and re-packed.

Reverification of a game's cache does not delete any custom content added to the game; it only restores the original files that have been modified or removed.
But that's the problem. If you modified any .ini files in the game directory or changed settings in the original ppfilters, those changes are gone after reverification.

@Michele Esposito
What you could do if you have the HDD space is to rename your Assetto Corsa folder, reinstall from steam, copy over the missing car, delete the new installation and rename your installation back to it's original name. That way you don't loose any modded files.

In one of the updates recently released for the Ferrari Esports held on Assetto Corsa, my AC decided to completely eliminate the Kunos Mercedes nominated ks_mercedes_190_evo2. Now I really don't want to validate the files using Steam because my AC is deeply modded. Can someone contact me on private and send me the original folder of the car?

Hi Michele. I'll send you a pm with the car if you need it.

For some reason i think the 190e was updated recently. We were getting checksum errors between the clients and race server when trying to use it for a club race a few weeks ago.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%