Loss of FFB

On Saturday I purchased the Porsche 911.
First few laps the car felt fine.
All of a sudden, the steering started this weird oscillating left to right and back.
It was violent...then the FFB started to drop out at certain places on track.
No flat-spotting was in effect.
I continued to fight it and then it came back to normal.
I tried three other sims immediately afterward and all were normal.
Has anybody experienced any weirdness with this car?
You can actually see the 'rocking' in this video of my first run with the car.

Last edited:
What wheel are you using? If memory serves one of the recent patches has disabled the flat spotting FFB on some wheels (Thrustmaster?) due to an issue. As Majuh says, you'll have to switch to a default profile to get that "fix" though.

I'm on a T300 and have not reset my FFB, but haven't had any problems yet despite definitely flat-spotting my tyres in a race on Saturday.

What wheel are you using? If memory serves one of the recent patches has disabled the flat spotting FFB on some wheels (Thrustmaster?) due to an issue. As Majuh says, you'll have to switch to a default profile to get that "fix" though.

I'm on a T300 and have not reset my FFB, but haven't had any problems yet despite definitely flat-spotting my tyres in a race on Saturday.
I'm on a T500RS with the latest driver and firmware 47.
It was really weird.
The car started pulling left and right violently, it was all I could do to keep it straight.
I've never loss FFB in any sim prior to this.
The weird thing is that it came back without even exiting from the track or session.

I'm on a T500RS with the latest driver and firmware 47.
It was really weird.
The car started pulling left and right violently, it was all I could do to keep it straight.
I've never loss FFB in any sim prior to this.
The weird thing is that it came back without even exiting from the track or session.
Flatspots can go away due to tire wear after a while.

Hi I have the same issue with this car porche I bought yesterday + new lada + Radical SRq AER +Judd after 1 or 2 laps my TS-XW Thrustmaster pulls left and right cant keep it on the track. I noticed this after the 2nd last patch a week or so ago. I hope they can fix this I bought a lot of cars for this sim yesterday. I have updated my wheel firmware reduced collision damage to zero and reset my wheel again no change. Any Ideas or do the devs know to fix this its just ruined the game at the moment for me.

Hi I have the same issue with this car porche I bought yesterday + new lada + Radical SRq AER +Judd after 1 or 2 laps my TS-XW Thrustmaster pulls left and right cant keep it on the track. I noticed this after the 2nd last patch a week or so ago. I hope they can fix this I bought a lot of cars for this sim yesterday. I have updated my wheel firmware reduced collision damage to zero and reset my wheel again no change. Any Ideas or do the devs know to fix this its just ruined the game at the moment for me.
Same issue as well, I posted on the Sector3 forms and they are aware of it.
I found switching damage from full to limited, has solved the issue so far.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%