Resource icon

MGP17 Losail Track Mod 2017 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Due to the lack of interest I think I will stop sharing these mods. A lot of effort goes into this, and making a nice thread and video takes a little time which at this point I can spend in a different way

Even if no many people answer to mod posts, there are a lot of them who actually enjoy it. You're really talented and that would be a shame if we don't get those great track mods anymore :(

Even if no many people answer to mod posts, there are a lot of them who actually enjoy it. You're really talented and that would be a shame if we don't get those great track mods anymore :(
My problem is, where to put the mods so If I don't know then I can't download. Maybe there are others like me?

My problem is, where to put the mods so If I don't know then I can't download. Maybe there are others like me?
I made it as simple as possible and even wrote the instructions..You have to extract the Losail.mix from the rar and put it inside folder MotoGP 17/Tracks/.. overwriting the default Losail.mix

I appreciate the kind comment, but I spend hours modifying tracks and people can't even find 30 seconds to leave a positive feedback. I'll keep doing tracks for myself without the hassle to post the mod everytime

Nice. I always used your track mods. The tracks look way better with your textures
It doesn't take much to make them look better to be honest haha.

Anyway I've updated the mod for the track after the first patch. The two versions should work fine with any version of the game though.

Hay man I really appreciate the update and love it, great work, I live in Doha and glad someone has made the track and has updated it, I visited the tack and its a great track, thank you :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 232 13.6%