Losail International Circuit

Tracks Losail International Circuit 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last version do csp error. Or i have to delete F12021 cars wich i added after track. It was car problem :(

Sorry, I don't get what you mean with this post. You updated the track and it doesn't load now?

I install the latest track. After that i install 2021 F1 cars. After that track does not start and CSP proplem text come to screen.
Track works direcklt to Content manager but if start Assetto Corsa and start track there it does not star. And problem continues. 1.4 track has allso some framerate problem.

https://www.racedepartment.com/javascript:

Last edited:
Last version do csp error. Or i have to delete F12021 cars wich i added after track. It was car problem :(

Sorry, I don't get what you mean with this post. You updated the track and it doesn't load now?

I install the latest track. After that i install 2021 F1 cars. After that track does not start and CSP proplem text come to screen.
Track works direcklt to Content manager but if start Assetto Corsa and start track there it does not star. And problem continues. 1.4 track has allso some framerate problem.

https://www.racedepartment.com/javascript:
If you delete the extensions folder you disable grassfx and lightningfx which probably are what's causing lower framerates.

Tried on vanilla AC without CSP and all that jazz.

Road surface feels pretty much okay; not very bumpy but it's a pretty new track as well.

Description could follow Kunos standards and get the length, width, etc correct:
q1.jpg

Grass looks very bright for grass and is a very flat texture:
q2.jpg

Grandstand flickers from this perspective:
q3.jpg

Walls could use a bit more texture, but have not checked if they are actually like this :)
q4.jpg

Rolling curtain effect on this sidewall:
q5.jpg

This part flickers from a distance:
q6.jpg

Texture of pitlane could use some work, but there is also no pitbox showing at all:
q7.jpg

Rolling curtain effect on left sidewall as well when exiting pits or driving on the main straight:
q8.jpg

Hope you can get these fixed and continue to improve the track!

Hi Jose,

therefore that this is your very first upload I appreciate your work so far and I/we all hope that you will keep WIP. I like the flow of the circuit. I don´t wanna criticise much ´cause I´m pretty sure that you know by yourself there´s still a lot of work to do.
But I just wanted to say that I like and respect your hard work so far! :)
I wouldn´t be able to get this result. I´m neither a graphics designer nor a modder. I´m just a racer and consumer of mods. And everybody who´s able to create things like this has my respect! Maybe that´s a little motivation for you. :)

Greets and keep up the good work so far. Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back