Tracks Losail Formula 1 2021 Qatar Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Content manager stops loading the session as soon as it gets to "Applying VAO patch", and this happens on all of your extensions /: any ideas? I've tried what I can think of and everything suggested in other threads... no idea whats wrong ): if you have any other suggestions, please let me know

Hi. I installed everything as instructed. And still don't want to load the expansion folder. Please advise me what to set up a Custom Shaders Patch and install stflow. He still doesn't want to know. What are the requirements for this to work? Thanks for help

Last edited:
Content manager stops loading the session as soon as it gets to "Applying VAO patch", and this happens on all of your extensions /: any ideas? I've tried what I can think of and everything suggested in other threads... no idea whats wrong ): if you have any other suggestions, please let me know
hey guys so the solution is that i am stupid and didn't have sol 2.2
track looks fantastic :p

Make sure you are on the latest patch of CSP (Costom Shaders Patch)

Same here man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 4 years