LOOOOONG Endurance Race?

We should do a multi class GT series race. I think that would be fun. I don't really like any of the cars in the PRO series. No porsche... I wish they had the new M3 in the GT sport class or whatver one it is.

We need LMP cars.

• Kyle Evers

Whatever you do, don't do Nordschliefe. That track is too demanding to race on for 2 hours, unless we get a long practice and warmup.

If it helps any planning, we recently ran an Inter Club Challenge at Spa 2004 in GTP cars, and the top drivers completed 50 laps in 2 hours, including 2 parade laps before a rolling start.

BTW, I'd highly recommend the manual parade lap start for such a long enduro, in case a few drivers end their race at Eau Rouge in the opening lap.

If it helps any planning, we recently ran an Inter Club Challenge at Spa 2004 in GTP cars, and the top drivers completed 50 laps in 2 hours, including 2 parade laps before a rolling start.

BTW, I'd highly recommend the manual parade lap start for such a long enduro, in case a few drivers end their race at Eau Rouge in the opening lap.

Start the Race after Eau Rouge. :D

It looks as we can run up to 120laps at any track (at least that's the max I can setup in a dedicated server and what I see when I join the game). I might just add some AI and let it run over night. If that works then a ~2min track x 120 = ~240mins = 4hours :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%