Looking to Test and Develop a Relationship With a Team

Hi guys, I have been following FSR on and off for about 3 years. I have always loved what FSR had to offer, but never had the time to get involved. I would love to hit the track with you guys now, as I am attending University and my schedule allows it. I realize it is fairly late in the off season to be looking for teams, but I am hoping that there is a team out there that could use my services and would be a good fit.

I have been sim racing off and on for about 6 years, with my most recent two years being spent primarily on iRacing. I also have two years of experience in an rF karting leauge, as I race karts in real life over here in the States. I was involved in F1CS near the end of its life, and got a podium finish in my first and only career GP2 start, in a race that contained over 20 very competitive drivers.

While I will be the first to tell you I don't think I am ready for a race seat, I know that I can use my knowledge with data and developing setups to help a team. I am just getting back into the F1 simulations outside of iRacing, and am having a blast.

If your team has any interest in letting me help develop a car or provide any other services, please feel free to email me at SScott91@gmail.com or add me on MSN Messenger with the same address.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sean

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back