Looking To Join FSR

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kyle Cardwell, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Kyle Cardwell

Kyle Cardwell

Ratings:
    +11
    I'm looking to join fsr. My timezone is CST(Joliet,Illinois area) and I know its gmt but I'd like to know the dates,times for cst on practice,qualy and race. Also the server name and password if there is one. I also need help with this issue: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/24361-45-select-program-launch-action if someone can help me via teamviewer so I can mod rfactor 2 with isi's content and fsr content, be great.

2. John-Eric Saxén

John-Eric Saxén

Ratings:
    +763
    Nice to know you are interested. Some information can be found on the front page www.formula-simracing.net , more exactly about times and such here on GPCOS. Once you register to GPCOS and join a team and a league, you will know the exact passwords for events. Our practise server is open 24/7 with no password.

3. Kyle Cardwell

Kyle Cardwell

Ratings:
    +11
    ok, kool, but can you help me with that issue i linked? :(

4. Kyle Cardwell

Kyle Cardwell

Ratings:
    +11
  5. John-Eric Saxén

John-Eric Saxén

Ratings:
    +763
    No, if it's not an FSR/rF2 issue it's not something I can really provide expert assistance on, you'll find better help elsewhere obviously.

6. Kyle Cardwell

Kyle Cardwell

Ratings:
    +11
    boo.

7. Ben Eastman

Ben Eastman

Ratings:
    +39
    Ur gonna be waking up at 6am like me buddy....

8. William Néron

William Néron

Ratings:
    +165
    You got pretty much the same problem as me. Something you could do is try to race in the ACE series, hours are a lot more North American friendly.

9. KP2

KP2

Ratings:
    +0
    great, i wouldnt mind joining that, I just signed up on the site. -Kyle Cardwell.