Looking To Join A Team In 2013.

Ryan Winsper

Origin Front Row Racing - Team Manager
Hey guys, I'm looking to join a team in 2013 I haven't played rFactor much before, but have been in leagues for F1 2010/11/12 and have been on iRacing over a year now I've done many different series, and have moved to open wheels recently (Indy Cars) now, I'm looking for the ''next level'' and would like to participate in next seasons championship, I'm not super fast but I'm no snail either, only finished downloading the Mod about an hour ago and am going to try it out tomorrow, I know that you're moving to rFactor 2 next season but thought it would be best to get a taste of how it was this past season, I've been watching the videos on YouTube for quite some while now and it looked pretty interesting and I thought, why not just give it a go. PM me any details if you have any offers thanks..
Ryan.

Forgot to mention, a World Trophy team would probably be best.

I'll be setting a few laps on FSR later on today, and will be on maybe 5 different tracks, they will be.
Silverstone
Brazil
Spa
Korea or Abu Dhabi.
Catalunya
These will be with NO SETUP..
This is really just in case a team would like to see what times I'm capable of before showing interest in me...
I will post a new comment when I have updated the OP with my times...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back