Looking to get a cockpit

My computer chair is now completely out of padding and it's about time I got myself a proper setup. I've no idea what to go for.

I've been looking at the Gameracer Elite or the GT Omega Racing cockpits. The thing that's bothering me about the GT Omega setup is the chair. Is it any good or am I going to want to swap it out straight away?

If anyone's tried either setup or has any suggestions as to a better one, let me know :)

Budget's £350

Thanks

I have no problem with people making their own chassis based on my design JIm, but if I find people putting dimensions online and or making chassis for other people based on my design, then I will sue their sorry asses without hesitation.

Do you really think that any manufacturer who has spent years developing and promoting products will allow anyone to paracite their products?

David Nicholson NIXIM Racing Simulators.

How professional your response to all this is. I for one wouldn't buy a dollar for a dime from you or your company after reading this childish outburst. The folks at Obutto know how to talk to people and the consuming public. You should take note and grow up, tough guy.
Count me as one lost customer, I've purchased an Obutto! :sorry:

Upvote 0
Harsh response from someone that should be a professional...I'm too looking at getting a setup, doubt it will be a Nixim that's for sure, outburst like that here, really doesn't pull in the customer's.

I really like the Visionracer, but is it way to much money? also does anyone know how good the seat is?

Upvote 0
To Start Rinck and Gopher04 - come on guys. If the manufacturers of the Obutto rig, or any other commercially available rig, came across someone that was making a copy of their design for someone else, for some form of gain or reward, then you can't tell me that they would do anything different.

Stuart: after 4 months you have deemed fit to regenerate this thread when I and other members had requested it be let be as it detracts from Tim's original post.

Upvote 0
Anyway, im going to order a GT Omega Pro this week, have had a reply back from Leo, and has sent me a pic of the keyboard tray improvement, its now lockable so it wont move, also has height adjustment on it as well..if pic needed to update review, give us a shout..also they have been working on the triple monitor stand, hopefully will be ready in November, it will be independent to the frame and can be purchased on its own.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing