Looking for some people to race with

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Red, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Red

Red

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone, I was looking on forza's forums and saw a link here, I'm looking for some more people to race with, I usually race with a few friends or mess around by myself. But recently the messing around by myself has become a bit too common heh. I'm looking for people I can race competitively with, me and my friends usually just go to a few tracks and duke it out, sometimes we just drag race (Often at Le mans, never on actual strips, too many load screens).

I might be interested in joining a league if I can be competitive. Last time I ran a league was on NASCAR the game 2011, but that game was way too glitchy, and I traded it off. I try my best to race clean, but I don't mind a little rough racing as long as we stay pointed in the right direction lol. I think that comes from being a NASCAR fan.

I'm 26, race with a wheel (CSR - with CSR elite pedals and shifter set),I use no assist (which is what my lobbies are locked too when I play with my friends). I admit I get frustrated at times, but usually only if the car I'm in handles like a tank, or a sled on ice. I'm 'ok' at tuning I don't consider myself the best at that, but stock tunes get to loose under braking for my taste.

The GT is : Dark Redslayer
    I also play BF3 (conquest, core) and other games at random. If you add me just send a message letting me know you're from here.

2. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas

Ratings:
    +932
    Hi Red,

Welcome to RD. Our events are usually 8:30 BST. What time zone are you in?

Many guys are on at other times as well as we are not all in Europe.

3. Red

Red

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in the Eastern time (US) zone. If I'm right BST is 5 hours ahead of me.

4. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas

Ratings:
    +932
    Yep, sound about right. If you can race at that time you will be more than welcome.

5. Tom Moreno

Tom Moreno

Ratings:
    +769
    True dat! If you fancy getting involved with any of our club events or leagues then all you need to do is apply for a free RaceDepartment Licence and you'll be away!

6. Red

Red

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I'll see how I fair first, then I'll have to figure out how to do that :p

7. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas

Ratings:
    +932
  8. Red

Red

Ratings:
    +0
    I've just come into a job that's going to have me traveling all around the USA, so I'm gonna hold off on any sign-ups, since I'll be gone days / weeks at a time. randomly.