Looking for Sim Racing or Esport Jobs? Industry Job Opportunities Page Is Here

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Industry_job_opportunities_page.jpg

Want to advertise your vacancies to a targeted audience of hundreds of thousands of (sim) racing professionals, enthusiasts and petrolheads? Now you can right in the heart of the community.

RaceDepartment have been a central player in the sim racing industry for close to 15 years, during that time establishing a large and dedicated readership of targeted viewers that exceeds 1.5 million visits each calendar month.

From motorsport and esport professionals to enthusiastic race sim fans, we have a broad and diverse audience of knowledgeable and enthusiastic sim racing followers - and now the opportunity has been made available to present your industry job opportunities on the largest sim racing website in the world.

If you are looking to advertise employment opportunities and leverage the sizable targeted audience of RaceDepartment, or if you are looking for a change of scene and new opportunity within the racing game development industry, take a look at our new Job Opportunities page on the main menu ribbon at the top of the website.

Interested advertisers are asked to apply for an advert placing by contacting info@racedepartment.com
RaceDepartment.com - now also bringing the industry and community closer together.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ Sector3 "Swedish FIKA" (fika = Swedish style coffee break). :D Some people around the world think we are insane thanks to our "fika". It used to be (and still is at many companies) scheduled during the day. For example at 9:00 and 14:00 is fika break for 10-15 minutes each. Today many companies are more loose. Where i work we also have 2 breaks for fika but we take them when we feel like it just like lunch. For anyone not used to it though - its nice. :) Have fun at Sector3 and dont forget your FIKA breaks!

what? it's not like companies are interested in a 21 year old without a degree and only a completed pre-uni education, in 2.5 years i will have a bachelor in media & entertainment management with also a minor in game development so from then on i can be actually useful in the simracing world
The ads that are up now also want (as they often do) want you to have a few years experience in the business. These things can be hard and thats why you do anything you can to get the foot into a Company and start at any position and then show how good you are at Learning, and dazzle them with some of your own Project etc to show that you want to learn and that you are very interested.

Many jobs i had in my life i started lower down and then worked my butt off to show that i cared and that i had more skills than the position i had, and then i moved up due to that, and of course you meet people who know other people and that way you move on to better and better jobs.

Anyway, good luck with your career, my friend. :)

This would be great, but as a student with no experience whatsoever, it is almost 100% impossible to get something like this because I lack basic things like a CV or a cover letter.

Everyone has to start somewhere ;) write in detail about your school education and formation in your CV, what you studied and where, with insights about eventual jobs like summer jobs or experience given by volunteering in some club, charity or other local realities. In your cover letter, just write why you think you should get that job. Be honest, but passionate! Show that you care and that you really want that spot.

Of course, this won't help you if you apply for something like C++ programmer :D you need a title for that, which i guess you still don't have yet, but it will help whenever you go for something that doesn't require a specific degree or grad ;) if something comes up for which you have even a small chance of doing it, and that you really like, just go for it! Sending a CV is free, not doing it and losing a potential opportunity to do something you'd love will cost you instead.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back