Looking for Sim Racing or Esport Jobs? Industry Job Opportunities Page Is Here

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Industry_job_opportunities_page.jpg

Want to advertise your vacancies to a targeted audience of hundreds of thousands of (sim) racing professionals, enthusiasts and petrolheads? Now you can right in the heart of the community.

RaceDepartment have been a central player in the sim racing industry for close to 15 years, during that time establishing a large and dedicated readership of targeted viewers that exceeds 1.5 million visits each calendar month.

From motorsport and esport professionals to enthusiastic race sim fans, we have a broad and diverse audience of knowledgeable and enthusiastic sim racing followers - and now the opportunity has been made available to present your industry job opportunities on the largest sim racing website in the world.

If you are looking to advertise employment opportunities and leverage the sizable targeted audience of RaceDepartment, or if you are looking for a change of scene and new opportunity within the racing game development industry, take a look at our new Job Opportunities page on the main menu ribbon at the top of the website.

Interested advertisers are asked to apply for an advert placing by contacting info@racedepartment.com
RaceDepartment.com - now also bringing the industry and community closer together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Littlefysh

Professional Nutcase
This is absolutely fantastic but as a student searching for an Industry Year as part of my course I'm utterly stumped. Am I right in thinking if there were any placements they'd be advertised there? Or are Industry Placements not a thing that'll be advertised?

The eternal problem of lots of places asking for experience but nowhere to get it is frustratingly widespread in SimRacing game studios with no apparent solution for someone looking to get into the industry.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
If I understand correctly, any industry company is welcome to apply for an advert regardless of the role they are looking to fill. So this could be full or part time, placement / work experience or anything in between. Within reason we are happy to accommodate what the company wishes to advertise.

So yes, potentially those kind of opportunities could well have a place here for sure..

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
This is absolutely fantastic but as a student searching for an Industry Year as part of my course I'm utterly stumped. Am I right in thinking if there were any placements they'd be advertised there? Or are Industry Placements not a thing that'll be advertised?
I think that depends a bit on what you are searching for. Every game developer has their own corporate page with job listings but nowadays not many people go there anymore, so RD is a much more logical place to have open job positions / or internships into the spotlight.

That said if you are specifically looking for an industry job I would always send out an open application as pro-activity is always much appreciated in the industry. :thumbsup:

If I understand correctly, any industry company is welcome to apply for an advert regardless of the role they are looking to fill.
Absolutely, can be automotive related, gaming related, hardware related. If it touches the topic of professional sim racing it can have a place here for sure.

Dan Costa

World Champ Procrastination n' Hoarding Series
I have a very special skill of unpurposely tapping other cars from behind in races, and I've been doing it for 16 years. Call me to test how realistically your cars spin. I'll work from my home for your countries minimum wage and if I periodically sound drunk or drowsy its just skype lagging behind I promise.

cheers!!

An excellent initiative RD gents. Connecting enthusiastic people with great opportunities seems to me an inspired use of the site. Almost everyone needs a leg up, inspiration or some help to find a great job or career and place to fit in and this might well aid that process. To me it seems the PC version of AC was made all the better by dedicated enthusiasts, many of whom went on to join the team.

I look forward to reading the success stories of those who made job connections over the next 15 years. The management guru Jim Collins has an excellent question "Who is your best luck?". It's often someone with ideas or a different perspective that makes the difference.

I'm well established and toward the end of my working career, and racing games are a hobby, but I appreciate the opportunity being offered here for others. I've sometimes had my doubts about a few posters on RD, this gives me much greater assurance that the overall motive is positive. :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.2%
  • €3001-5000