Looking for rFactor endurance league

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I've been away from simracing / online racing the past 5 years (with a few exceptions) but have numerous years of experience from before that.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knew of a good, well organized rFactor endurance league out there? I just noticed that racedepartment.com also seems to organize races, like today's LeMans 24h event? I'm not very familiar with the site, my apologies.

What I'm looking for is just an opportunity to join a team, run an endurance race with driver swaps, GT cars and Prototypes in the field. I tried Google already but it seems pretty much every link I get points to a league that has died years ago.

Any help is much appreciated!

Ben

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I've been away from simracing / online racing the past 5 years (with a few exceptions) but have numerous years of experience from before that.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knew of a good, well organized rFactor endurance league out there? I just noticed that racedepartment.com also seems to organize races, like today's LeMans 24h event? I'm not very familiar with the site, my apologies.

What I'm looking for is just an opportunity to join a team, run an endurance race with driver swaps, GT cars and Prototypes in the field. I tried Google already but it seems pretty much every link I get points to a league that has died years ago.

Ben
hi ben have you looked at raceconnect ?

Hi all,

Ben

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back