Looking for RD-PSRtv broadcasting team

Looking for H2Ktv or PSRtv broadcasting team

The arrival of a new sponsor would open the possibility to broadcast few of the RD championships live on H2Ktv or PSRtv.

However, the involvement of the community acting like broadcast team would be needed, and because that we are asking for:

Cammeraman (4)
Announcer (4)
Commentator (4)

If you always wanted to be a simracing TV star like Eckhart von Glan answer this thread showing your interest.

Attachments

• rdlogo.jpg
    rdlogo.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 218
What kind of commitment is required (broadcasts a week etc)

Also can you clarify what the difference between the Announcer and the Commentator is in PSRtv understanding.

Could be of interest to me, certainly interested in finding out more

What kind of commitment is required (broadcasts a week etc)

Also can you clarify what the difference between the Announcer and the Commentator is in PSRtv understanding.

Could be of interest to me, certainly interested in finding out more
Same questions here + are there any software / hardware / experience requirements?
I will be interested as commentator only if i can am able to meet this duty with RL and some simracing :)

Hi guys,

The commitment depends on how many "broadcast teams" we can arrange and the number of leagues we want to cover.

For example, if we have one broadcast team and we cover one league, the guys in the team have to be there for that league races, but this is a thing we can decide after.

I would say the minimum time needed for this is 6 hours month, that would mean 2 x 2 hours races per month plus one hour of planning. This is the normal league schedule at RD.

About hardware requirements, a normal PC with Windows, nothing else as PSRtv provides a console that does not require any special hardware or connection.

About the roles, cammeraman is the person who controls all the broadcast technically. He's who puts the overlays, follows the cars, starts and stops the broadcast... all the technical stuff is controlled by him, and it requires a short learn period of broadcast tools.

Announcer is the broadcast speaker, the conductor of the show, the person who is talking most of time and ask the commentator for opinions or technical comments.

Ok, I'm taking all the info, for the momment we have:

Annoucers/Commentators

Daniel Petit
Damian's mistery friend :)
Mark Birney
Ross Balfour

Cameraman

Ross Balfour

Keep showing up!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing