Looking for Pro/Ace seat OR Test Driver seat for FSR 2014

Hi all!

As FSR moves to Rfactor 2, I'm looking for a driver opportunity. I began racing on xbox in 2011 as a back marker on f1 2011 before winning the Drivers Driver of the year award for the season and becoming a number 1 driver! The following season I was competing for podiums before moving to PC racing at the end of 2012. I spent some time just playing with different cars and learning how to drive better! From being at the back of the midfield (initially) in average club races, I started to compete at the thick end of the action more recently. Within the VWEC ...leading the TXL Racing team with a great group of guys (and fast at that!) allowed me to compare telemetry, racing lines and all round racing knowledge. I was able to get very near the pace of the fastest guys on hotlaps (within half a second of our pole setter) and the team came 2nd in the championship.Like the pros around me, I was able to keep tyres lasting for 1 hour + with minimal drop off in pace. The guys also felt my base setups were really good (didn't need much tweaking to suit all).

Recently I began racing in the formula 3.5 rfactor 2 racing league. my pace again improved and I recently finished 2nd at mills metro park - albeit from a reverse grid start.

When I first moved to pc and raced the fsr mod, i was 6 seconds adrift of the pole setters and in two winter league events, i've managed to reduce that to around Just over a second on hotlapping (but much closer on race pace with tyre management thrown in). At Poznan I was taken out by accident (apology accepted :) ) but my race pace was decent and through recent practise at Silverstone, my pb is 1.46.0 (currently rank 13 out of 50 test drivers) and only 8 tenths of 3rd place for speed. Bare in mind that the pace setters are WC regulars and not all can make their tyres last ;)

I would be happy to take a race seat in either league OR work as a test driver. I can share telemetry with motec, provide good setups and compare pace. and my aim is purely to continue progressing as a driver and enjoying the spirit of sim racing. my progress has been relatively linear so I hope to continue in that way!

Thanks for reading!
Andrew

:ninja:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%