Looking for list of Cars with updated physics.

Okay, great. Thanks Emilio. I drove the M1 today and it felt horrible. Felt like I was pivoting on an axis the whole time.

Maybe would be a good idea to update this thread as the cars get updated. Thanks.

What's your set-up and what do you have your FOV set at?

Why would the M1 feel different than all of the other cars? I didn't change any settings. Just got in the car and drove it. Then got in a WTCC 2013 and didn't feel like I was pivoting.

Triple 32"ers, FOV around 1.0 (sometimes .9 or 1.01). I'm not sure why, I just know if I scoot my seating position forward or backward it effects how my brain is interpreting the car's handling. If I have it too far forward it feels like I'm pivoting from the nose, etc. I'm new to this game (and PC gaming in general) so it's all still a bit of a mystery to me and my advice may have no value.

Yeah, my set up is similar and I also run my FOV at either 1 or .9. In this instance I hadn't changed any of that stuff. Just got into the M1 and started driving it at Monza. The cars physics definitely feel like I the car is simply pivoting on an axis, like the head of a needle, and I am simply controlling how much or which way. This is compared to the WTCC, DTM 92 and the SLS from ADAC 2014.

Why would the M1 feel different than all of the other cars? I didn't change any settings. Just got in the car and drove it. Then got in a WTCC 2013 and didn't feel like I was pivoting.

M1 procar as not been updated yet with the new physics of the game, any many older content previous to ADAC 2013 release.

To fully enjoy the game you'll need to drive the updated content listed above until dev have time to update the rest of the cars.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%