Looking for interesting GT/GT3 championship

Seeing that F1 is kinda boring I am in search for other interesting motorsport championships with lots of close wheel to wheel fights and overtakes, preferably with GT cars.

Motogp did it for me in the past years in terms of adrenalin but it's on two wheels(which is not bad).

Any suggestions are welcome :)

I liked Porsche Supercup a lot this season. Talented drivers, awesome cars and level playing field. Other series that spring to mind are ADAC GT Masters and GT4 European Championship. To be honest I haven't watched the latter two that much but worth checking them when the season begins.

I also must recommend NASCAR although it is not GT. I personally am a huge NASCAR fan now that I've got "into" it. At first I didn't understand what's so special about turning left but now I find those races more exciting than F1. One just has to see the races more as a show rather than sport (compared to European motorsports). I recommend watching some NASCAR, especially the road course and superspeedway races as they might be more appealing to first time watcher.

I am not sure if this is what you looking for, but when it comes to GT, I would recommend GT World on YouTube. They cover the Blancpain Series. Also, you have the United Sports Car they cover the Tudor Championship (GT and Prototypes racing side by side). ADAC GT Masters has already been mentioned, but beware though, most videos are in the German Language.

GTWorld: https://www.youtube.com/user/gt1world/videos
United Sports Car: https://www.youtube.com/user/UnitedSportsCar/videos

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%