Looking for Help with Logi G29 Settings in AC

Although I've got my Logi G29's in-game settings pretty much where I want them in most of my sims such as rF2, R3E and AMS, I'm still struggling to find the "sweet spot" in AC. The best way I can describe the feel in AC right now is that the car feels too light (in mass) to me. I can feel the kerbs, etc, but it lacks "road feel". I have difficulty sensing the car's weight transfer and grip which leads to difficulty in catching slides etc.

Would someone who is happy with their Logi G29 settings in AC be willing share them?

Thanks!

Although I've got my Logi G29's in-game settings pretty much where I want them in most of my sims such as rF2, R3E and AMS, I'm still struggling to find the "sweet spot" in AC. The best way I can describe the feel in AC right now is that the car feels too light (in mass) to me. I can feel the kerbs, etc, but it lacks "road feel". I have difficulty sensing the car's weight transfer and grip which leads to difficulty in catching slides etc.

Would someone who is happy with their Logi G29 settings in AC be willing share them?

Thanks!

Hehe thanks for the linking Denis! :)

Bert, please just use the "no clip but stronger" - recommended lut from my pack. It's the one I used for more than a year with my g27, which is basically identical.
It's by far my best one! :)

Don't worry about the rumble that you'll hear and slightly feel while being in the pits or standing still, that's harmless and normal with it.
Gives you the really nice, tight feeling!

But I can also customize it for you if you want it lighter or less noise when in the pits etc.

Please try to understand the guide on the lut pack download page. It takes a few times reading while trying to set everything to understand it.

If you really struggle to get it working correctly (it should feel just really good, apart from the noise/rumble when you aren't driving), then please drop me a pm and I'll help you in German :)

Rasmus - I'm now using your "No Clip But Stronger" LUT. Much better, but a bit too heavy for my liking. What in game setting should I play with to lighten it up a bit?

Thanks!
Simply hit the "minus" on your numpad on your keyboard while driving until it feels better :)
For each car there's a fine line where the force feels great but you still don't have a deadzone in the center. Just play with + and - on your numpad until you've found the right value!
If you can't find the right value I can send you a slightly softer LUT.
However: You will lose details if you don't use the maximum of your Logitech wheel so normally finding the right value should feel good and provide the best FFB details :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%