Looking for guest spot for the weekend(imola)

Hey guys, I been looking into starting my team but really want to race Imola if possible. Always been one of my fav. tracks from back in the day.

I uploaded a hot-lap just to show what I can do and not wasting anyone's time.

The top of FSR PRO will do below 1:21 so you still need more practice. :p

Also, remove that music from the video. >.>

I don't want to be mean but whoever puts music in their hotlaps are weird :D

The top of FSR PRO will do below 1:21 so you still need more practice. :p

Also, remove that music from the video. >.>

I don't want to be mean but whoever puts music in their hotlaps are weird :D

Only my second day on RFactor 2, I figured it would take me some time to get up to pace with the leaders :)

The main part is being on the grid, taking part in the race weekends, and gaining experience to go forward.....

besides, if you watch the video i can see atleast 3 missed apex's and plenty of places to keep improving....def not a perfect lap!!! Just figured ppl would take me more seriously if I showed I can get the car around the track.

Did we even make contact? I mean I was beached in the middle of the track pulling off-line to the outside and you tried to go around me the wrong side...I don't know how you can sum that up as anything more than bad luck. I thought you just span as you went around me

Did we even make contact? I mean I was beached in the middle of the track pulling off-line to the outside and you tried to go around me the wrong side...I don't know how you can sum that up as anything more than bad luck. I thought you just span as you went around me
Why don't you just watch the replay? It says a lot.

I watched it....again at that point I don't know what you expect me to do...if you watch the replay you see me wait for a clear bit of track but i messed up my exit from the gravel. not easy driving with no suspension on the right side. Once I was at that angle your blind in my mirrors so im pulling forward to get off the racing line. How can I know your going to try to go around me on the outside of that bend? If i reverse there, i block the corner entry to the apex, if i sit still, i block both. It sucks we came together but you still finished the race, and definately being a bit harsh judging from some of the crazy incidents going on in that race.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 491 39.2%