FM7 Looking for FFB testers for Forza Motorsport 7

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)
I have rewritten Forza EmuWheel to add support for Forza Motorsport 7. FFB is improved as much as possible, and also if you got no FFB , there is a good chance you will have it when using my app. I would appreciate if people would help me test it as much as possible before public release.
If you're interested in getting FFB working for your wheel or would like to try out the improvements to FFB I made, please visit my discord: https://discord.gg/8vC2zvz

Regards,
FirstPlatoLV

You mean the configurator is not picking up inputs of your wheel and pedals when you try to bind everything before running the Emuwheel app itself?

Yes :(
I click 'set' (steering) it notifies me to interact with any axis, I move my wheel around from left to right, nothing happens. I do similar for the pedals but get the same result. Any ideas?

*Running OSW wheel and HE Pro pedals

Last edited by a moderator:
THX : after spending 10 hours for trying settings with EMUWHEEL, now i have FFB better than Assetto corsa/Raceroom/Project cars 2 !
how ? i have just removed the "dead" feeling when we are not in a curve, the most bad thing in the FFB currently ! i added engine vibrations constantly, shift vibration ( nice like R3E) and minimal force !
now the game has better FFB than Asssetto and far better graphics : ultimate simulation :) after these 10 hours, I've re-launched Assetto COrsa and SURPRISE, Assetto corsa now feel arcade about FFB and has awfull graphics :)

i can try to improve again it, cause i need minimal force stronger, but it gives me oscillation, and i need filter, but i need time :)

i have TS PC RACER + Th8A
I will be happy to share my settings, but be carefull i lke strong FFB, everything is at 100% in trust panel or game :) (i'm addicted to wheel effect)

finally i 'm back to default FFB, sorry but EMUWHEEL is not really good, i was hyped, it makes cars spin out too much, default is very precise and have more control

EDIT : all work perfectly finally, i can drift thanks emuwheel :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back