Apps Looking for Developer to change The FOV!

Hello, I am looking for some developer who can change the hard coded fov(54) of AC,so it can change the world scale under Vr. I did many tests, one of them shows me that indeed the FOV is related to the world scale under Vr. Example - AC default Fov 54,Iracing has default Fov 45, i tested Nordschleife!! I went to drive in RL, then I sit and test in on both games! Guess what? The track in AC was narrow and tight like I'm with reverse binocular vision, on the other hand in Iracing the track was more wide and felt more close to the size of the original one. To be sure I did another test, I picked up Raceroom Exp, where the default Fov is 56(bigger then AC) and the track was even worst than AC! All 3 Sims use laserscanned version of Nordschleife. I am willing to pay for the development of world scale or some other way to change that view under Vr. You can pm me with any suggestions.

Best Regards

I know that RRE has world scale and Pc2 too, but I prefer kunos phisics + Tyre model. That's why I am looking someone to create such a mod or app/work around.

AC's FOV in triple screen and VR mode is just used to calculate LOD distances. Unless you're playing single screen it's not related to the visual fov.

Indeed the FOV in triple screen and in VR doesn't change anything except Lod. And that's why I need someone to change the hard-coded onboard camera fov which is always 54 or world scale/eye convergence app. There was a guy who created an alternative cameras packs for Dirt Rally with different fovs. The main idea is to correct the tracks size in Ac to no be unnatural narrow and tight. The distance btw corners is stretched up too, i have a feeling like I am driving in a small city roads, not wide racing tracks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 372 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 39.0%