looking for Culmone

I would like to include Culmone67 HD track textures in next GTR2 10th anniversary patch 9.6 so I am looking for him to get authorization. Does anybody here know him or could tell me how to contact him ?

It is weird, all his threads have been removed at drivingitalia and the link to his textures pack is broken...I have looked at his youtube channel but it hasn't been updated for ages...
Bobwilliams told me that he became marshal at imola few years ago but I did not find his name or any contact link at imola website either...
So I am still stuck unless he sees this thread and give an answer : please Giovanni Culmone answer me, even a NO...I would rather prefer a YES though :)

Last edited:
He did the netkar pro Imola in 2011. Back then he also became an official track marshall at Imola. On another forum his last login was in the end of 2013... I'll sent you an old email-adress from that time. Maybe he still has a look at it from time to time...

Thanks for info, I sent a mail few days ago to the address kenneth has given me but still no answer... If he works for a studio then maybe this is the reason why all his stuff has been deleted at drivingitalia...and he will never answer me :(

The last I heard was that he was working for Kunos on Assetto. That's his version of Imola that was originally planned for GTR2. Not sure if he's still there though.

Good luck man.
Just had an answer from Kunos team : GC has never worked for Kunos... I guess it was only a rumor...so still no clue where he is now, I suppose GC real life does not leave place for simracing anymore ???

Sorry man, that's a surprise.

He was originally making Imola for GTR2. I followed that thread for months over at NG. I drooled over every new pic, the quality was top notch but it never made it to GTR2 as it ended up as official content in AC. I thought he did some work on the laser scanned Nords as well though I could have that bit wrong...baffled!

My apologies for the wild goose chase.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back