Looking for beginners and intermediate Premium members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
skippy-lrp-jpg.302882

We now have some expert drivers signed up for this event. They will be prepared to offer help and guidance to others on the topics of driving skills and racecraft (I hope). This is your chance to come along to an informal, friendly event and pick up some tips from the quick guys. The Skip Barber is well known as a training car. It's maybe not the easiest car to drive, but there is a reason for that - it accentuates some of the handling characteristics that we all need to learn to control.

This event is not primarily about winning, or even about finishing as far up the far up the field as you can, at all costs. For beginners and intermediates, it's about learning and practicing new skills. For the expert drivers, it's a chance to give something back to the community. All of this will be done in a friendly and social atmosphere, with the aim of putting everybody at ease.

Sound interesting? Then take a look over at the event thread HERE. We'd love to see some more of you guys come along and join us.

Peace and out.

Denis :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years