Apps Looking for AC PRO developer

We are a company who are organising offline AC championship on a custom motion simulator.

We are looking for someone who is willing and capable of doing some modification on the AC PRO:

CUSTOM LAUNCHER WITH REMOTE CONTROL UI:
- custom design, simplified for hot-seat changing of players
- connected with tablet for entering the data below
- predefined track, car & conditions (same for all)
- players enter name, surname, date of birth, phone & email
- START (launches a practice lap with ghost, it is limited to 5 minutes - after the 5 minutes it saves the score & resets the launcher for next player)

Sharing the results with our website (just help with connection of the local data).

The AC PRO is already acquired, website developers are separate.

Please send PM.

We are a company who are organising offline AC championship on a custom motion simulator.

We are looking for someone who is willing and capable of doing some modification on the AC PRO:

CUSTOM LAUNCHER WITH REMOTE CONTROL UI:
- custom design, simplified for hot-seat changing of players
- connected with tablet for entering the data below
- predefined track, car & conditions (same for all)
- players enter name, surname, date of birth, phone & email
- START (launches a practice lap with ghost, it is limited to 5 minutes - after the 5 minutes it saves the score & resets the launcher for next player)

Sharing the results with our website (just help with connection of the local data).

The AC PRO is already acquired, website developers are separate.

Please send PM.
Does Content Manager work for AC Pro?

I do not yet know, we were waiting for the license ... i can try and let you know ASAP. Is Content Manager something that might help solve our challenges?
I don't know but if someone knows how to solve your problems it will be the programmer of Content Manager. Just search for Content Manager and then search for a way to contact Ilja (the developer), the best way should be per Facebook

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back