Looking for a seat in world trophy

At first I should give you guys a brief overview of myself, my name is Sven Sirk as most of you know that by watching my forum-name. I am a sixteen years old boy from Europe, Estonia! I've been in sim-racing world since two zero zero nine, but I haven't been in any serious leagues yet. I've been racing for two Estonian leagues in that time, one was formula renault and second was GP2. Altought I haven't achieved any good times nor positsion in that time but that's because I haven't been serious with it. 2013 is the year when I wan't to re-join sim-racing and make myself a good name and I thought that FSR would be good for that.

For now I am searching for a seat as a main driver or as a reserve driver in world trophy, I'll accept every offer!

You can contact me via e-mail or by sending me a private message in this forum.
My email is svenoleen@gmail.com, I would like to remind you something, if you're going to send me a email then add [FSR] to the subject as I do receive lots of emails every day and it would be easier then for me to sort out which one is important and which one is not.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back