looking for a new graphics card

Although I'm quite happy with the card i have at the moment (ati radeon hd4350), it doesnt support 2 monitors.

So, either I get a 2nd graphics for the 2nd monitor, or one that supports 2. And I need a new (2nd) monitor too. But first is the graphics card i think. But any monitor suggestions would be cool, but similiar to this one (19 inch samsung).

So, any graphics card suggestions? Needs to be a quiet card, like the current one i have, so not water cooled/glacier cooled or whatever, nor should it have its own power supply.

:)

what do you mean with not having its own power supply?

the Vapor series HD4870 and HD4890 are the most silent ati cards, but you do need to connect them to your powersupply?

Price range, no more than £75 i guess.

And power supply, I'm sure ive seen some for sale a while back that had their own power supply to run, rather than run off the computer's power.

do you mean that you want one that doesnt need a direct power connection to the PSU (via molex) and actually just draws its power thru the PCI-e or AGP slot? If so, I think you will struggle to find one now, as most that I have seen now require their own direct power connection to the computer PSU

It's single :D just dual dvi and quite tall cooler.

A pretty good aftermarket cooler, runs the card cooler and is pretty silent, :)

Bigger pic: ( 1gb one though )
asus_hd4850a_1gb_dh_fx57.jpg

That card looks really good actually. Plenty of good reviews.

But that one picture is 1GB not 512MB ??

Surely the 1GB one is better? But thats not on ebuyer...

I dont know much though about hardware...

:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing