Looking for a new car

hows it going. you into skylines at all?
okay skylines are my second least favourite car in the world, i actually think they are worse then my current car. i have done so much repair work one 3 of my mates skylines that i would never think of owning one. the same for supras my mate just bought one today, i expect to see him over my house in the next few days cos he will be asking me to replace his head gasket.

okay skylines are my second least favourite car in the world, i actually think they are worse then my current car. i have done so much repair work one 3 of my mates skylines that i would never think of owning one. the same for supras my mate just bought one today, i expect to see him over my house in the next few days cos he will be asking me to replace his head gasket.

LOL! fair enough i have a friend here thats having problems with his.

haha volvos are really an old mans car, but again its a europian car so it would cost to much here. im also having thoughts on a wrx im not sure just yet.

Man! i saw the price of 335is cant believe their in the $100000 range they start at $69000 here maxes out at about $80000. WRX is another good choice but weren't you saying japanese cars are pretty thrashed.

Ha ha! hey how bout one of these two:D just kiddin around, but imagine all the Holdens and Skylines you can run over with the Unimog!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Photo0104.jpg
    Photo0104.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 224

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.