Looking for a good setup starting point

Hello!

I know that this probably has been asked multiple times and that a lot of it is personal experience but I'm currently looking for the best settings for Assetto Corsa that I can use as a starting point. I'm not happy with my current setup settings wise as most cars feel uncontrollable to some extent, the video look choppy through my VR headset even though I have 115+ FPS and I'm not sure where to begin.

My current setup consists of a Valve Index VR headset, G920 wheel with the shifter which will be upgraded in the future and a pretty high-end PC with a GTX 1080Ti, i7 8700k and 32GB RAM.

I'm running Content Manager and wonder what settings you guys recommend for the best possible VR and racing experience. I'm mostly drifting but like to do some grip racing too if that's important. I've read that the FOV and other view-settings are important but can't find what to choose for a VR headset and I've watched multiple videos regarding setups but none of them feel satisfying.

I'd also like a few car recommendations and a good setup for each car for drifting purposes if you have any good ones to recommend.

As a summary I'd like setting recommendations for a great simracing experience in Assetto Corsa that includes Video & View settings for a good VR experience, G920 & FFB settings for the best wheel experience as well as car recommendations & settings for drifting and some grip racing (they can of course be different).

All help is appreciated as I really want to improve my experience

Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%