Looking for a game to simulate a season with AI only

Hello everyone, thanks in advance for jumping into this thread.

I'm looking for a PC game that allows to simulate a season (or even single races) with cars driven only by AI. The must-have features are:
- ability to set AI skill individually for each car (in a more complex manner than easy-medium-hard, 0-100 ideally)
- ability to spectate a race from start to finish (standings only at the end of the race is not enough)
- at least 12 cars in the race

It could be sports cars or single seaters, real or fantasy tracks, even rally game would do the trick. The reason behind my question - I'm creating a role-play game (tabletop-like, not an actual cRPG) where players take over roles of team principals, engineers and drivers where decisions they make affect the car performance. I am a gaming newbie and stumbled upon only on several racing games that did not had all the features I have listed above.

Would you please help me with this question or at least point me in the right direction where and how should I look for these games?
Thanks again and cheers!

People organize such games in our Forum Games section. They have used Grand Prix 4, rFactor and Automobilista and all of them satisfy the requirements you put forward.

Well... i used R Factor, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista.

I currently using Ultimate 2D Racing, it is just for fun. Not a simulate game.

And on 2D Racing can you enter the names and start an AI championship,... i like it, because you never know who is gonna win. Put F1 names or old F1 names and it makes funny.

Last edited:
But i know your feelings, If i want to see a nice race, then i choose Assetto Corsa with an content manager. Of Course... the AI is boring. Not such epic battles. It looks like an train. But it is nice to see it because the sound and you can move your camera everywhere! For some reason i like NASCAR AI Races more than a single seater in AC game.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back