Looking for a F1 2004 Game

Hey there people. When I was like 6 or 7 (in 2005), I got a Formula 1 Game from my older cousin. It was on PC and I think it resembled the 2004 F1 Season. However since this was 15 Years ago and I was too young, I can't rember what it was called, if it was a mod for a different game or anything else. I do now that it was for PC and in the main menu "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim was playing. I did my research and there never was a F1 2004 game for PC (at least according to wikipedia). Does anybody remember such a game? Was it maybe a mod for a "Grand Prix" game?

Sorry for the lack of details but I honestly can't remember more execpt that I loved that game. :D

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Hey there people. When I was like 6 or 7 (in 2005), I got a Formula 1 Game from my older cousin. It was on PC and I think it resembled the 2004 F1 Season. However since this was 15 Years ago and I was too young, I can't rember what it was called, if it was a mod for a different game or anything else. I do now that it was for PC and in the main menu "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim was playing. I did my research and there never was a F1 2004 game for PC (at least according to wikipedia). Does anybody remember such a game? Was it maybe a mod for a "Grand Prix" game?

Sorry for the lack of details but I honestly can't remember more execpt that I loved that game. :D

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:
IIRC, there was an F1 2002-2004(?) game put out by EA Sports with Juan Pablo Montoya on the box cover. Perhaps that's the game you're thinking of?

IIRC, there was an F1 2002-2004(?) game put out by EA Sports with Juan Pablo Montoya on the box cover. Perhaps that's the game you're thinking of?

Thanks for the quick answer. I think EA only made them up to 2003 and then again from 2006. So I doubt it but I'm not sure. But I am convinced that I was playing as Alonso in the R24 or R25. So I sadly don't think that this is the correct game.

But thank you I appreciate it

Thanks for the quick answer. I think EA only made them up to 2003 and then again from 2006. So I doubt it but I'm not sure. But I am convinced that I was playing as Alonso in the R24 or R25. So I sadly don't think that this is the correct game.

But thank you I appreciate it
I had my years mixed up -- The title I was referring to is actually F1 Challenge 99'-02. Unfortunately, it's probably not the one you're looking for, though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%