Looking for a custom modder

Hi all, I'm looking for a modder to build me a new car. It's the NASA Spec NP01-Evo. I think it would be a great car for the community as well. I'm more than happy to pay for good work. If you're up for it or know someone I can ask please PM me.

Link to car

Thank you!!
Jake

Hi all, I'm looking for a modder to build me a new car. It's the NASA Spec NP01-Evo. I think it would be a great car for the community as well. I'm more than happy to pay for good work. If you're up for it or know someone I can ask please PM me.

Link to car

Thank you!!
Jake
Did you ever find anyone to get you an accurate build? I have an NP and have been wanting to get a good version for sim practice.

As a little help to anyone possibly working on these cars, I happen to work at a Dyno that goes to some Regional NASA events during the season. While I'm not sure at the moment if I'm allowed to publish exact horsepower\torque graphs of these cars without permission from the teams, I can certainly provide approximate figures of these car's run data, with any identifying info as to Team or Region removed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%