Look what's back again!!

cause with traffic, the game can be more real.. i wanna mean, it can be funny.. you can justy drive calm, following the traffic in the regular speed, or drive crazy, racing between the slower cars. to me is enough.. dont wanna race all the time.. to do it, i have gran turismo 5 and limited options of customization.. here i can have my country's cars, and drive like i want.

traffic would be a nice addition for racer. It could be enough for many person, maybe a little "racers" between normal traffic cars like NFSU2 is perfect to me. Don't really miss races in racer. Only a intelligent traffic and more open road tracks like polish roads.
Bugatti Veyron @ Polish Roads with traffic= PURE FUN! Too bad that WR2 has so gay physics :(

I'm putting instructions on how to have traffic in Racer in Mr. Whippy's thread about track making hints. It's traffic that comes towards you not in same direction as you are driving normally. You can always turn round and give chase.

Me too, glad I found my way here :)

A few words about the old RSC:
I got in contact with James from the old RSC when they put up a page there saying, they need some help in data recovery. I do data recoveries on Raid-Arrays at work. So I offered my help. Now it took a long time until the broken disk drives arrived at Mikkel's (like around February) and the old ISP wanted Mikkel and James to buy these drives. Nobody had enough money for that, so they decided to sell the domain. Since my last contact with James nearly 2 months have passed, so I do not think they will try a recovery or try to get the old forum up again at all. Sad story, but that's the way it seems to be.

Now again: I'm glad I found y'all back here!

Ooooh, thanks for the update there. It's a shame really, and I'm pissed that I lost over 1,500 posts and tons of information others had posted :(

Glad you're back, I was actually looking for you the other day :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%